To prepare the O.H.S solution, add 2 tablets to 200ml of drinking water and allow to dissolve completely (stir if required).
- Adults and children aged 6 years and over: Drink 200ml (2 tablets) of solution each time the body’s fluid level needs to be maintained
- Children aged under 6 years: Drink 10ml of solution per kg of body weight each time the body’s fluid level needs to be maintained
- Infants up to the age of 2 years: Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before using in infants up to the age of 2 years
Do not store prepared O.H.S solution for more than 8 hours outside of a refrigerator. If refrigerated the solution may be stored for up to 24 hours.
- Adults should not use more than 24 tablets in 24 hours
- Children should not use more than 10 tablets in 24 hours in accordance with the dosage instructions
- Taking more than the recommended daily intake may be harmful
- O.H.S should not be used to replace a well balanced diet